-
March 3rd, 2002, 06:30 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Saturday evening...myself and my interviewer Chris headed over to M in Pittsburgh where we got to interview young punk up and comers,Sugarcult...but we also got to rap with Unwritten Law. Both bands were cool(it was an all ages show) But we interviewed the band Sugarcult just before they were set to hit the stage.the interview was very interesting...
the show was allright(provided that you didn't get into ze moshpit)of course I was drinking long island iced teas and beer for most of the show(you can get bombed on the second deck,but you couldn't take your drink downstairs during an all ages show)
and in comparison to the Rufus Wainwright show,we saw no guys making out in the mens room.
-
March 3rd, 2002, 11:41 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Your posts are notoriously shit.
Drink poison.
Stop making out in the men's room, Pittsbugger.
-
March 4th, 2002, 11:08 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Special K?d:
Your posts are notoriously shit.
Drink poison.
Stop making out in the men's room, Pittsbugger.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
you're just sad that I didn't tounge you...now fuck off ritalin boy.
(no wonder why I don't get on here as much as I used to)
-
June 19th, 2005, 03:20 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
R.I.P. BP [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks